18 Hole Golf Course
With its undulating landscape and stunning views over the Yare valley our 18 hole course is truly worth a visit
Situated at our club house, we have two practice putting greens, practice net and also a small chipping area. Great for warming up your swing!
Course Map Download Score Card
|18 Holes||£20.00*||£25.00*||After 1pm|
|18 Holes||£15.00*||£20.00*||After 3pm|
|18 Holes||£10.00*||£12.50*||After 1pm|
|Link/County Cards||18 Holes||£20.00||£25.00|
|18 Holes||£20.00*||£22.00*||After 1pm|
|Blue Badge Holders||18 Holes||£15.00*||£15.00*||Blue Badge must be produced|
18 HOLE COURSE
- No Jeans, shell suits or track suits to be worn on the course.
- Tailored shorts with socks are permitted
- Shirts must have a collar or at least a 1inch neck cover
- Golf Shoes must be worn
The Clubhouse and Patio does not have a particular dress code but we expect smart casual. Vests are definitely not acceptable.
9 HOLE COURSE
- Shirts must be worn at all times (NO VESTS)
- Only Smart Jeans and Trainers will be permitted
Discounts are available for multiple players and after certain times so please call our golf office on 01603 740404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for our best offers!